Sunday, August 2, 2009

Go By Do - what's this?

  • About - A Trillian Rupees company by 2029
  • No Editor's page - Its Readers page - Correct me, help me, guide me, your idea is my life
  • Super Nine - Ankur, Magesh, Chandra, Neel(amstrong), Eswar(Siva), Shankar (The Penix), Raj(My Part 2), Krit(2nd Victor) and Rahul(The Boss).
  • The Three things - Thanks, Sorry and Congratulations
  • The Most precious of anything under this sun - Time, People...
  • The 10 minutes - happened again - Turning points
  • Best two to Earn - Trust and Confident
  • The Three Incredients of success - Puntuality, Responsible, Love and Hope
  • What's previous - Best books that inspired me
  • Things I don't know now - help me if you can
  • Things I want to Improve - Welcome Guru
  • Things I want to Remove - The Evil in me - Required Manthavadi
  • Its none of my business - Nothing under this sun
  • Getting hurted, Insulted, Teased - Don't worry its not your problem
  • The living legends - The Unique people i have met
  • Opportunity - How much is this? Where shall i buy? - It is like Air, exist everywhere
  • Four Business models - who showed me a new life : Sekar (Uncle), Vijoo, S.T. Rajan, Dhana, Viji
  • The Great Force (G4s) - Pillers of my Life : Sara, Vijay, Prabu, Sri, Suba, Kalp
  • Enablers of my Life - Trichy Plus (MBA Coaching class), Linsoft (C/C++ Training center)

No comments:

Post a Comment